Sunday 18 October 2015

Dull, lifeless hair? Meet Aussome Volume Shampoo

For the last few months my hair has been in pretty bad condition. My hair has never been thick, but it's been seriously limp and lifeless. It's also been susceptible to breakage. So I've been searching for products to bring it back to life. Aussie is a brand I have liked over the years but stopped using recently. Not so much due to bad products but more so due to rubbish packaging.

I've always liked '3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor' for when my hair needs a bit of TLC. However the last bottle I bought leaked all over my shower after just one use. For those who know the bottle, it sits upside down unlike others. Needless to say my heart broke a little when I realised this bottle was faulty and had leaked everywhere :( . My other issue was with their heat defence spray 'Take The Heat'. Unfortunately after a few uses the nozzle on the bottle stopped working and I had to transfer the remaining liquid to a new bottle. And so I had given up.... until now!



I picked up the Aussome Volume Shampoo and Conditioner in my local Janet Dillon pharmacy as they were on offer. I've been using them both for a couple of weeks now. The claim is that the unique formula with extract of Australian hops gives your hair body from roots to tip.

I have to say I'm massively impressed. Firstly the scent of them is beautiful! It's like a wave of bubblegum washing over you (that classic Aussie smell), without being too overwhelming. Also even after drying, your hair still smells just as fresh and lasts for hours. This is a big plus for me as I haven't found this with many products. Although my hair didn't feel too nice after the being washed, once it was dry I was amazed. My hair felt so soft and lightweight. It also gave my hair a fair amount of body and took away most of the frizz. I honestly can't remember the last time a shampoo/conditioner made my hair feel so healthy.

I imagine I'll get a lot of use out of these bottles as a little goes a long way. Even with a small amount of shampoo you get an amazing lather. As I only paid €4 for each, to me this is fantastic value for money. I can't really fault these, so as long as my hair continues to feel this healthy and full, it will definitely be part of my haircare routine! I'd advise anyone who's hair has lost it's umph to give this a shot! Aussie are available in all leading supermarkets and pharmacies.

Til next time,
Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment