Thursday 6 March 2014

Blank Canvas Cosmetics F20 Flat Buffer Brush

Occasionally while sifting through the world of cosmetics out there, you come across a product that you cannot help but rave about. The F20 brush is one such product!



I picked up this brush over a year ago I think, and haven't put it down since! I had been searching for a brush that would give me a flawless base with minimal effort for those mornings where I was in a hurry. I never liked flat foundation brushes and had been useing a Duo Fibre one. I saw reviews online about the F20 and said I'd give it a go! I literally use this everyday. Even if you aren't used to applying you makeup with a brush, this quite literally does all the work for you. It's bristles are dense synthetic fibres that are perfect for both stippling and buffing.




I've never had such an airbrushed effect from any brush before. I recommend that everyone who does any kind of makeup, be it their own or other peoples, to have it as part of there kit. 



I have lost count of the amount of times clients have complimented how soft this brush is, saying it is like having a face massage while I apply their foundation! This is part of the HD collection on blankcanvascosmetics.com and can be bought in a set or on its own for €13.99. Great price, great quality:)

Til next time,
Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment