Friday 14 November 2014

NYX Concealer Review

My favourite makeup product may in fact be concealer. As long as I can remember I've had high colouration in my cheeks. It's something that used to really bother me, and I found quite hard to cover. Over the years I've discovered products that do the job enough for me to not want to walk around with a bag on my head. But I'm always open to new products! So I thought I'd give these two a go!


Nyx isn't the easiest brand to acquire this side of the pond, but thankfully it's slowly but surely making it's way into some pharmacies. I picked these two up online so choosing a colour was guess work! Porcelain is generally the safest bet when you're as white as me. To say these are good value for money is a bit of an understatement. Although one is a cream consistency and the other a liquid, they both give lovely, buildable coverage.


I use the cream more for the redness in my cheeks (as I can't be bothered with colour correcting when I'm in a hurry) and the liquid for blemishes. You also don't need a whole lot of product as they are quite pigmented. So far so good right? My only slight complaint is that I find sometimes used under the eyes they can crease after a while, but let's be honest most concealers do! Here they are unblended:


I'm super impressed with these and would definitely recommend anyone to try them out if you like your coverage a little more on the full side.

Till next time,
Toodles,



No comments:

Post a Comment