Wednesday 19 November 2014

Quick Pick: Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

When I  first started wearing makeup I didn't even know what primer was (except maybe the one you use when painting walls). Now it's a very rare occasion I will ever do my makeup without it. I'm a big fan of Rimmels Fix and Perfect Primer as it's wonderful value for money, so I thought I'd give their newest offering a whirl a few weeks back.



The primer promises to reduce the look of pores and keep shine at bay for up to 8 hours. I'm yet to find a primer that covers my pores the way they promise, but this didn't do a bad job. My t-zone is quite oily, so 8 hours is a bit of a stretch, but I gave it a good 5 hours before I had to powder again. Not too shabby! I do really like this, and probably will repurchase although I can't personally see a massive difference between this and their Fix and Perfect.

This retails at €7.99 on the Boots website, and will last you a while as a little goes a long way! Do you wear primer? What's your all time fave?

Till next time,
Toodles,


No comments:

Post a Comment