Monday 8 December 2014

Quick Pick: Nivea Lip Butter

So winter is well and truly here! Of course we all wrap up on these cold days to keep the chill at bay, but we don't always think of the havoc this weather can play with our skin and lips. Rule 1: Always, always keep a lip balm in your bag!
I still have my old faithful Vaseline in there, but when this wasn't quite doing the job I thought I'd try something new. The advertisement for these new lip butters caught my eye, so I went off to pick one up!


Priced at about €2.50 they thankfully won't by any means break the bank. You also get over 16g of product so this will last you right into the new year! There are various scents, but I settled on Vanilla and Macadamia. The smell is very strong from the moment you open the tin, but is absolutely gorgeous! A little goes a long way, and even though my lips are quite sore and dry at the moment, they felt ten times better straight away after applying. They also felt very moisturised for a long time after, and I didn't have to reapply until I ate. I'm hugely impressed and will be definitely picking up the other scents in this line :) What's your staple lip balm??

Till next time,
Toodles,



No comments:

Post a Comment