Wednesday 3 June 2015

Boots 'All Bright' Range

Annnnnd....... we're back! So let's get straight into it...

I've never had the easiest skin in the world to deal with. It's combination with a lot of redness. My usual tactic was to try cover it the best I could with makeup. But then I realised if I took better care of it, I may not need to hide it so much! And so began the trying of every affordable product I could get my hands on. After a couple of almost hits, and some definite misses, I came across the Boots Botanics range. Since then, a variety of their products have become staples in my skin care routine. They use 'active plant extracts approved by Royal Botantic Gardens, Kew, to bring you beautiful skincare that's proven to work'. Some fancy talk there... but I'm inclined to agree!



Firstly, I shall chat about the beautiful day and night cream from the All Bright range. I had the intention of buying different creams the day I picked these up, but I'm glad they caught my eye! The scent was the first thing I noticed which is beautiful. They are heavily scented, but not chemically at all. I've been using them both for a couple of months and definitely think I'll be repurchasing. They're quite similar, with the night cream being that bit heavier. My skin always feels calm and soft after using them, along with being a little brighter too.  The day and night cream are both on offer on the Boots website for €6.99 each for 50ml.



And then.... we have THE product of the moment, Botanics Radiance Balm. There have been lots of reviews about this the last while, comparing it to MACs Strobe Cream. I'm not going to weigh in on that, because honestly I don't know! But what I do know is this works as a gorgeous primer giving a very subtle yet illuminated canvas to work with. It's not something I use everyday, but if my skin is looking particularly dull or I'm off on a night out, I'll pop this on over my day cream. This is also on offer on their site for €7.99 for 50ml right now.




This range is very extensive and I'm excited to try more products. If you'd like any reviews on the other Botanics products I've used previously, just leave a comment below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment