Wednesday 17 June 2015

Good Things Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask

I've been finding it hard to get my hands on a face mask that suits my skin, and my budget! But I'm always up for trying something new, especially a brand I've never tried before. So while in TK Maxx a few weeks ago, I purchased this mask for under €6. I thought 'If this works, it's a bargain!'.


I've never actually come across this brand before, although I'm now aware it's available in Boots so I'm not sure how I missed it! As my skin can be quite sensitive, I was drawn to the fact that this product is free from parabens, mineral oil and sodium laureth sulphate. It is also suitable for vegetarians. It claims to leave you with a 'fresh, rejuvenated and radiant complexion'. They certainly all sound like good things! (Terrible pun intended!)


I applied this before bed and left in on for about 15 minutes (looking good right?!). The first thing I noticed was the scent. I actually found it slightly unpleasant to begin with (I really dislike the smell of honey), but after a few minutes I hardly noticed it. It dried quickly as it is a clay mask, and took a little while to scrub off. My skin did look noticeably fresh and cleaner. It also felt very soft to touch. Unlike other face masks I've used I didn't have a bad breakout after this, only one or two spots I think it brought to the surface.
I've been using this about once a week as part of my pampering regime, and I imagine I'll repurchase when I've used the tube up. I'm also very keen to try some more products from the Good Things range now! Have you used any of their products? What are your favourites?

Til next time,
Toodles,
  


No comments:

Post a Comment