Thursday 24 September 2015

Seventeen Falsifeye HD!

No look in my eyes (pun intended) is complete without mascara. Even on those days were I'm not too bothered with a full face of makeup, I always like to put on a little foundation and mascara. It opens the most tired looking of eyes, and makes them pop just a bit.
However out of all makeup products it's the one that I just can't justify spending a huge amount of money on. It expires so quickly and honestly I feel like most brands are similar enough. I normally stick to the same 2 or 3, but I had read so many good reviews on Falsifeye HD I had to pick it up.




I really love the packaging on this. The black and pink is really pretty, and I feel it looks like a higher end brands design. This mascara comes with a plastic wand. In general I actually hate these brushes. I find they don't coat my lashes well and clump like crazy. But I was willing to give it a shot!




Off the bat I was impressed. I used 3 light coats on one eye to compare the difference of that and my natural lashes. Of all the mascaras I've ever used this was the only one to ever give my lashes some kind of lift. I've tried many mascaras that are supposed to lift and curl, but to no avail on my poker straight lashes. Until now!! My only issue with it was that if you get a little heavy handed it can clump quite easily, and it wasn't easy to brush the clumps out. So because of this fact I keep this strictly for 'night time' makeup, where I can go really heavy with it, and can absolutely get away with it. However for the simple reason that this actually gives my lashes a bit of 'body' as it were, it will definitely be a repurchase!
It wears really well, and it didn't notice a any transfer or fallout even after a full day of wearing it! 

Seventeen have really upped their game. They're now always a brand I check out when popping into Boots. I'll definitely be trying out more from their range soon. Falsifeye is available for €9.49 in store and online.
What's your favourite type of wand to use. Plastic comb? Or maybe a big bulky brush for extra volume?

Till next time,
Toodles,



No comments:

Post a Comment