Thursday 23 January 2014

Reusable silicone mascara wands - a MUST HAVE for every makeup artists kit!

I'm excited to share todays post with you! As a makeup artist, I must use disposable mascara wands on clients for hygiene reasons. I usually pick up the packs in Flair. However I find these cheap looking and basically rubbish for putting mascara on someone. But now, my prayers (to the god of makeup) have been answered! Behold, reusable silicone mascara wands!




I've put the word reusable in italics as this is my favourite part about these. Ordinarily you have to throw out your mascara wands after one go, but these can be easily cleaned with hot water and antibacterial soap making them much more economical. The wands come in various styles. The silicone material also makes it incredibly easy to coat the lashes in comparison to the fluffy crappy wands we're used to! :)

These wands were created by makeup artist Nichola Graham and are available starting at 3.00 for a pack of 20. Trust me, you need these in your kit. :)

Till next time,
Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment