Saturday 13 September 2014

Quick Pick: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Sometimes we don't want to read a big massive review on a product. We just need to know is it good, and what it costs, right? So I'll have the odd blog under the title of 'Quick Pick' doing just that!


I've seen lots of reviews on this cleansing water already, but I felt like adding my two cents. I've never been this impressed with such an affordable, simple cleanser.





It literally does what it says on the tin. It cleanses the skin very gently, and leaves it soft and not feeling tight. I also use this to clean off eye makeup. I have used this on myself and many others and have had no complaints or reactions. Many have asked what it was, and where surprised when they found out it wasn't a more expensive brand! It isn't often you find a product that suits everyone, but I firmly believe this will suit most! Plus at €4.19 in Boots right now, it's an absolute bargain which will last you ages :)

Til nest time,
Toodles,




No comments:

Post a Comment