Monday 29 September 2014

Quick Pick: Original Source Shower Gels

There's nothing better then having a shower first thing in the morning to perk you up, or one after a long hard day to help you wind down. I love me a good oul shower gel. And I like to have a few different scents on the go at any one time. I'd never tried any Original Source products before so when I saw these on offer in Tesco, into the shopping basket they went.





They have a few choices, but I settled on Lemon and Tea Tree and Vanilla and Raspberry. I can't say enough nice things about these! They were great value at around €1.50, they both smell fantastic (reminiscent of Loop the Loop ice cream, and those little red and white strawberry flavoured hard sweets!), they foam up really nice, and even after drying my skin off I can still smell the scent of each. Plus, they're vegan, which is always wonderful! 

Are you a fan of Original Source products? 

Til next time,
Toodles,


No comments:

Post a Comment