Monday 15 September 2014

The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipstick Review

Sometimes when you're used to the same lip colours it can be hard to venture out into different territories. People tend to stick to the safe colours they know. Yet it can be nice to try out new tones. So here is a lipstick you can do this with, which is still sheer enough to not shock you too much!




 I managed it get my hands on three of their shades from this ten shade range. My only qualm with these is that each shade doesn't have a name, but rather a number. However, I can get over this due to the quality of the product. Straight away I noticed the lovely scent. It thankfully isn't that waxy lipstick smell we're all too familiar with, but a much more subtle, sweet smell.




Although these aren't necessarily colours I would normally pick, a swatch on the back of my hand soon showed me just how pretty these all are. They have a lovely wash of colour. I love the shimmer in these too, but this definitely won't be to everyones taste.




I was surprised at how long these lasted, and you don't even need a mirror to reapply these which I found incredibly handy on the go. Their also quite moisturising so that gets a big thumbs up from me as I feel a lot of lipsticks can draw moisture from your lips. At  €12.95 each they're a little more than I would spend on a lippie of this kind, but they are certainly a nice treat! :)

Til next time, 
Toodles,





No comments:

Post a Comment